Fire Protecting Rolling Door T120
Effertz Fire Protecting Rolling Door T 120, in conformity with German standard DIN 4102 (av. temperature rise 140°C) and German approval certificate no. Z-6.3-246
- Two hot-galvanized steel shutters with internal insulation of high-temperature resistant glass-fabric.
- Two shafts.
- A safety contact strip at the bottom of each shutter.
- Coil casing of fire-protecting boards.
- All non-galvanized steel parts are protected by a single coating of primer.
- Electrical drive 3~ 400 V with the ability to close the door without electrical power in alarm case (gravity failsafe) at a closing speed of approx. 10 - 15 cm/s.
- Arrestor in conformity with European safety standard EN 12604.
- Optical smoke detectors, 2 per 4 m width.
- Siren that is automatically triggered.
- 1 break glass manual emergency release switch.
- 1 key-contact switch.
- Dead man’s control to close.
- Documentation in English or German on CD-ROM.