Fire Protecting Stacking Door Firewall® EI30
Effertz Fire Stacking Door type "Firewall® 305"
classification EI30-C5 according to EN 16034
- Composite lightweight panel, made from fire protective elements. Surface: raw surface of the fire boards.
- Safety contact strip at the bottom of the panel (no visible electrical supply cables).
- Guides with fire protective cover.
- All steel parts galvanized or protected by a single coating of primer.
- Electrical drive 3~ 400 V incl. integrated brake with the ability to close the door without electrical power in case of alarm at a limited speed of approx. 10 - 15 cm/s (gravity failsafe).
- Drive chain with a safety factor of 6.
- Arrestor system in conformity with EN 12604.
- Release device with internal battery to hold open the door even in case of failure of main power supply (for up to 4 hours).
- Optical smoke detectors (2 per 4 m width).
- Siren that is automatically triggered in case of a fire alarm.
- Manual emergency release button.
- Key contact switch for surface installation, prepared for profile half-cylinder.
- Dead man's control to close.
- Documentation in English or German on CD-ROM.